Going to install Vivint Security Cameras at your home by yourself? That’s nice, but before you move forward to the process we would like to tell you some tips. Security cameras are a necessary gadget in today’s time for security purposes as you can’t trust anyone today.
If talking about the best security cameras in terms of quality, pixels, etc. then we would like to suggest you Vivint cameras. For years they have been serving us with their best gadgets and services.
In this guide, we are going to tell you all the necessary steps required for the purpose of Vivint Security Camera Setup. Just to help you, we are also going to add the toll-free number of our technicians. You can call them anytime you want, they will tell you everything with proper explanation.
Vivint Security Cameras Installation Process
Before installing cameras, there are many things that you Should focus on. In this guide, we will tell you all the steps and important tips too.
1 Consider Range Of View
First, you have to find a better location from where the camera will cover more area and then decide the perfect angle for the same. Check properly, if the camera is covering the area you want it to cover or not.
A small range of view camera only covers 45° to 75° angle while 120° to 180° are covered by the wide-area camera.
2 Wireless Or Wired
If you are having one of the wireless Vivint Security Cameras, then it would be easy for you to place it anywhere you want. But, if you have a wired camera then before installing it make sure that you have a power outlet source near to it.
3 Check Before Drilling
If usually happen with the people that without having a second thought what they do is, start drilling. You may be thinking that what you should check before drilling!!! Let us tell you that, before the start, drilling makes sure that there should not any water pipe on that area or any electrical wire pipe.
Moving forward, now we are going to tell you how to install the Vivint Security Camera System easily.
Vivint Smart Home Installation Method
- First, place your camera within the wifi range of the router of your home
- Now, go to the panel and click on the Menu icon
- Click on “devices”
- You will then be asked to enter the pin code. In case, you are not sure about your pin code then call on Vivint Customer Service Phone Number.
- Click on the icon of “ping camera”
- Now, go to “fixed camera” and let hold down the button of WPS. You will then see the light which will start fleshing yellow
- Soon after that, the panel will indicate to you that your camera has been found now. When the Vivint camera will turn to solid green, it means that you are properly connected now.
- Wait for a while, it may take a while connecting to the network.
- You have done the
How To Connect Vivint Camera To Wifi Via Ethernet Cable
- With the help of an ethernet cable, connect the camera with the router
- Now, connect the power cord to the Vivint Outdoor camera and wait until the light turns green. This may take a few seconds, wait for a while.
- Once you will see the green light, log into your Vivint account and click on “Control my home”.
- On the left, tap on “video” and choose “settings”
- Screen down and click on “add video device”.
- Now, you have to follow all the instruction that has been given on the screen
- Once you will add the camera successfully, you can then place it wherever you want but within in wifi range.
Check What’s Going Around Online Via Vivint Smart Home Login
To check the live video, you can log in to your account and check what’s going around. To do so follow the steps given below:
- First, you have to go to the official site of Vivint Security Cameras
- Now, you have to do Vivint Account Login log through your email id and the password
- Now click on “Control This Home”
- Click on “video”
- You can now see the live recording with your Vivint camera.
- You have to download Flash Player first to see the video.
- This is how you can easily do the Vivint Camera Login.
Vivint Customer Service
Although Vivint Security Cameras are one of a kind, people find it hard sometimes to do Vivint login. Hence, for all of these kinds of issues like Vivint Customer Login, Vivint Camera Offline, etc. call our technicians anytime.
They have years of experience and with their new technology and tactics, they will troubleshoot ant Vivint Security Camera-related issues.
Call them now!!!