There was a time when technology was limited and the people had to make so much effort to let their work be done. Isn’t it? Let us give you an example, in earlier times, we didn’t have any security options and because of which people used to anything, anywhere. But today, with the help of security cameras all around us, we all have to be a little careful and responsible. We can’t break traffic rules, can’t harm public property, can’t steal anything, etc, etc… we would like to suggest you that, for the best camera quality, one can only rely on Reolink. Wait, do you know How to do Reolink Camera Setup?
Don’t worry, with the help of this article we will let you know how to do Reolink Setup by yourself. We have tried every point that we are going to tell you. Hence, you just have to repeat the same methods in the same way.
In case, you are doing Reolink Camera Setup for the very first time then you may face some issues. For an immediate solution, you can rely on our technicians who are experienced and dedicated to their work. Dial Reolink Support Phone Numbers now.
Steps For Reolink Camera Setup
To start the initial setup, you simply have to insert the sim card first. You will then hear the voice “Network Connection Succeeded”, download the relink app and complete the setup of the Reolink WiFi Camera Setup.
- To start the configuration, click on the “+” at the top right corner.
- On the back of the camera, you will find a QR code, scan the code by your mobile device.
- In the case, you will find that your mobile device is unable to scan the code then click on the “enter” button which you will find below the scan window.
- You will then have to enter the 16 digit code under the QR code.
- Now, you have to sign up by creating the Reolink login password. Make sure to enter the password that you will not forget.
- You are very close to complete the Reolink Com Login or Reolink Camera Setup
- To finish the Reolink Home Security Camera Installation, agree to all the terms and conditions and tap on “use now”.
- Now, you can place your Reolink camera wherever you want.
Wait, you have completed the Reolink Camera Setup but what about connecting the camera to the wifi network. Chill, we will not be left anything uncovered in this guide. Follow the instructions given below.
How to setup wireless IP camera system
Follow the steps given below to link the Reolink camera with the wifi via the Reolink application.
- First, you have to connect your camera to the router with the help of an ethernet cable.
- Don’t forget to turn ON the power button of Reolink camera
- Now, open the Reolink camera app, in case you don’t have the one then download the Reolink app now.
- Enter your password and go to the “settings”, open “wifi interface”.
- You will then see a list of wifi networks, choose the one you want to connect with.
- Input the password of the wifi and then click on the “save” button.
- The loading window popped up will disappear then, disconnect the ethernet cable that is connected between the camera and the wifi.
- Now, wait for a while and let the camera connect to the wifi network via a router.
In any case, you will face any issue then you can dial our given toll-free number. Our technicians will provide support anytime you want.
Reolink Not Connecting to WiFi
In case, the Reolink Connection Failed to work or it is showing that Reolink Camera Not Online then first try to know the reasons behind the issue.
Reasons Behind Reolink Not Connecting To Wifi
- Wifi antenna is not fixed properly
- You haven’t done the Reolink Camera Setup properly
- The wifi password is wrong or someone changed the password.
- The SSID is not similar as of router
- Either the software or the firmware is out of date
- Crowded network channel
- After doing the Reolink Camera Setup if you face the issue with the wifi connectivity then make sure that antennas are perfectly placed on their respective position.
- Make sure that you have plugged the router’s plug into the power socket properly
- Check the battery of the camera if working properly or not. If found damaged then either replace or try to charge it again.
- Make sure that the wifi password that you have entered is correct or not.
- There should not be any signal interference
- Check the IP address of the security camera is correct or not
- Try to change the frequency band of the router.
- Also, try to update the firmware or the software of the Reolink security camera.
Reolink Not Working
After Reolink Camera Setup if you have found that the camera is not working properly then check the points that have been given below:
- Power your Reolink camera properly
- Make sure that the cable that you are using is working properly
- Check the settings of your camera
- Try to reboot the Reolink camera
- The IP address should be unique
- Don’t forget to update the firmware or the software
- Reset the security camera
Reolink Customer Service Phone Number
While using the Reolink camera you may face the issues that have been given been below:
- The issue with Reolink Camera Installation or Reolink Camera Login
- Reolink Camera Not Recording
- How to connect Cctv camera
- Reolink battery is not working
- How to install Reolink Camera
- Facing issues while Installing Security Cameras Outside Home
For any issue that is being related to the Reolink Camera, we have a team of creative technicians who are always willing to do work for you. You just have to dial the toll-free Reoline Phone Number and they will resolve any issue of yours.
Don’t worry, first do the Reolink Camera Setup and if you will face any issue, our technicians are sitting here to resolve all types of issues.