Who we are
If you are using our website then you are hereby consenting to all of our policies and agree to them.
The Information That We Collect
Any kind of personal information that we ask you to provide in any way will be made clear about the reason why we need that information from you.
If you will contact us directly then we may receive more additional information about you such as your name, phone number, email address, contents of the message, or any kind of attachments that you send to us, or any other kind of information you choose to provide to us.
If you are registering for an account then we will ask you about your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Provided Information
There are a number of ways that we use the information that we have collected from you:
- Operate, provide, and main our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Security Cam Helpline
- Develop new services, products, features, techniques, and functionality
- Understand all the aspects that how you use our website and what we should improvise more
- Communicate with you, directly or through one of our partners that include customer service, to provide all the information regarding the website or any other update, and for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Search and prevent fraud
- Send you the emails
About Log Files
We at Security Cam Helpline used to follow a standard procedure of using the log files. All of these files log the visitors when they visit the websites. All of the hosting companies do the same and a little part of the services’ analytics.
The information that is collected by the log files includes Internet Protocol addresses, Internet Service Provider(ISP), browser type, referring/exit pages, date and time stamp, and a number of clicks.
All of these don’t link to any kind of information that is personally identifiable. The main purpose of the information is for administering the site, analyzing trends, tracking the movement of the user on the website, and collecting demographic information.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can also select the option to disable the cookies from the individual browser options. If you want to know more detailed information related to cookie management with the specific web browser then it can be found on the respective website of browsers.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- Right To Access: If you want then you can make copies of all of your personal data. You may have to pay a small fee for the same.
- The Right To Erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete all of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right To Rectification: If you find any of your given information incorrect then you have the right to ask us to change the information and complete it with the right information.
- Right To Restrict To Processing: Under a few conditions, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of all of your personal data.
- The Right To Data Portability: You have the right that you can request us to transfer your personal data to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- Right To Object To Processing: Under a few conditions, you have the right that you can object to processing all of your personal data.