Hey! Do you know How To Reset Blink camera? Jocking!!! We know that you don’t know and this is why you are here. In this guide, we are going to tell you how to reset your camera quickly.
Resetting the camera can troubleshoot the issues like Blink Camera Offline, Blink Camera Not Detecting Motion, Blink Camera Video Stopped Unexpectedly, etc.
How To Reset Blink Camera?
Before moving forward to tell you how to reset Blink xt2 camera or any other model, we will let you know why you should do it. When we will start using the Blink Security Camera, we may encounter a number of issues like Blink Camera Not Recording, Blink Camera Offline, etc
To fix all of these issues, it is necessary for you to reset your Blink camera. We are going to tell you now How To Reset Blink camera System. It is very necessary for you to repeat all the steps properly.
Here we go…
If you have found that your Blink Camera Is Offline, follow the steps provided below:
Steps To Get Your Blink Camera Back Online
To troubleshoot the issue of Blink Camera Won’t Connect To Wifi, you can power recycle your modem. Here is how to do it:
- Take out the power plug of your internet modem and wireless router.
- Do nothing for at least one minute.
- Plug the device back into the power outlet again.
- Once you will find that your modem is back online again, plug the router into the power outlet too.
Make sure that there is one solid blue and green light showing inside the module. In case the issue still persists then you have to power recycle your module.
- Unplug the power cable of the sync module.
- Wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Plugin the device again.
- Wait until you will not see the blue and green light. This may take a few times after you turn On the module.
How To Reset The Sync Module?
It may be possible that resetting the sync module won’t work out. This is why you can try to fix the issue by resetting the module. Here is how to do it:
On the device side, you will see the reset button. Press and hold the reset button until you will not see the red light. This process may take 15 to 20 seconds. This process will only be completed when you will see one solid blue and green flashing light.
Once you do that, your camera will go back to the setup mode. This is why all the cameras connected to the module will go offline. Hence, to use your Blink camera again, you first have to uninstall and reinstall the Blink app.
If you want to know how to delete and reinstall the sync module of your Blink camera, you have to follow the steps that have been provided below:
- Open the Blink app and click on the? icon.
- Choose the option to delete the sync module.
- You will now be asked to enter a serial number of the module.
- Tap on the option of “delete”.
- Go back again to your home screen.
- Click on the “+” sign.
- Select the option of “Blink wireless camera system”.
- Again, you will be asked to enter the serial number of the module.
- Choose your Blink Security Camera system.
- Click on “discover device”.
- Tap on “join”.
- Choose “done”.
In case you are facing any kind of issue then contact our service providers now. They will tell you How To Reset Blink Camera quickly.
How To Reset Blink Mini Cameras?’
To operate the mini Blink cameras, they do not require any sync module for the same. In case you have a mini Blink camera then you have to reset it itself.
At the bottom of the camera, you will find a reset button. So, press the button and your mini camera will be reset immediately. In addition to that, you can also uninstall the app.
It is not always necessary to reset the Blink camera to troubleshoot the issue like Blink Camera Won’t Connect To Wifi, Blink camera Not Recording clips, etc. Sometimes, you just need to power recycle your modem.
Although, we have told you How To Reset Blink camera, if you are still facing any kind of issue then call on our helpline number. They have enough experience to resolve all kinds of Blink camera-related issues.