Want to Connect Arlo Camera To Wifi? Don’t worry as we have listened to your heart and found some of the easiest solutions for you. Before moving forward, we would like to say that you finally have to choose one of the best security cameras of the decade.
In this guide, we first tell you about the Arlo Camera setup and then move forward towards the troubleshooting methods related to Arlo-related issues.
We don’t search the whole web for Arlo-related issues and that is why we are trying to provide you with everything related to the Arlo camera in this guide.
Are you ready?
Arlo Camera Setup Steps
Before moving forward to Connect Arlo Camera To Wifi, we first know about Arlo Account Setup and how to Connect Arlo Base Station to WiFi.
Follow the steps that we have given below:
- Push the latch button on the Arlo camera to open the battery compartment
- Remove the cover from the battery and insert it into its respective place
- Bring the camera near the base station(1 to 3 feet)
- Sync the camera with the base station by pressing the sync button for 2 seconds
- Wait until the light turns green. The green light here indicates that the camera has been synced with the camera with the base station.
- You have now connected the Arlo base station to wifi successfully.
Now, we will know how to connect Arlo Camera To Wifi
Steps To Connect Arlo Camera To Wifi
Follow these easy steps to connect Arlo Camera to the internet. All the steps are very easy to follow so don’t be nervous.
- Arlo camera should be connected directly to the wifi router
- Your mobile and your Arlo camera should be connected with the same wifi
- Make sure that the Arlo camera is being synced with the base station. In case, you failed to do the same then your recording will not be saved to the local storage device
How To Connect Arlo Camera To Wifi?
- Download the Arlo app to your smartphone. You can download the app from the app store or play store, depending upon the smartphone you have.
- Click on settings followed by “my devices”
- Now, you have to select on your Arlo camera
- From the “devices screen” tap on “add new device” and choose your Arlo camera
- Now, the Arlo camera will detect the base station, click on it, or process without a base station.
What To Do When Arlo Not Recording All Motion
There are times when the Arlo camera suddenly stops recording the motion. In this condition you should follow the steps given below:
- Make sure that you have positioned your Arlo camera properly
- There are the chances that you have aimed to look at the camera via glass or other transparent objects. If that is the case then it is obvious that you will face the trouble of Arlo Camera Not Recording
- Or else, it is possible that the motion detection feature is enabling the rules for the Arlo camera
- The motion sensitivity has been set to low and that is why you are troubled with this issue.
- There are chances that your camera is detecting the motion but it is sending the recording to the wrong place. Hence, check the email address that you have updated.
Why is My Arlo Camera Keep Going Offline?
To connect Arlo Camera To Wifi like before you have to follow the steps that we have given below.
Let’s first know the basic reasons behind this cause
Reasons Behind Arlo Won’t Connect To wifi
- Your wifi is not working fine
- You have placed the camera far from the router
- You have inserted the batteries in a very wrong manner
- The camera has not to be synced properly with the base station
- Check LAN and the ethernet cables
Sync Arlo Camera
People often face wifi-related issues when they make some kind of changes with the network. In case, you made some changes with your network and soon after that you are facing this issue then you have to sync your camera.
Press the sync button and you will find that the light starts blinking on the router. Wait until the light stops blinking.
Notice Led Behaviour
The LED light on the camera says a lot about it. Hence, you have to be a little patient and notice the behavior.
Before doing that, you have to remove the batteries from the camera and insert them again.
- If you don’t find any Led behavior then there are chances that you have inserted batteries incorrectly.
- The blue light means that the camera has been synced with the base station
- In case the camera is blinked but only once then you have registered your device again
Check The wifi
There are the possibilities that your wifi is not working fine and it is because you are troubled with the issue.
Hence, connect any other device with the same wifi network and if found anything wrong with the wifi then contact your network service providers now
Place The Device Near the Router
For a wireless camera, it is very important that you have placed it within the connectivity range.
Hence, if you accidentally placed it very far from the router then it is common to face the issue of Arlo Won’t Connect To Wifi.
In A Nutshell…
It can be said that to Connect Arlo Camera To wifi it is necessary that you are having a good internet connection.
You can also use the wifi extender in case you have to place the camera far from the router.
Apart from the steps to connect Arlo camera To Wifi, we have also told you some common issues and their troubleshooting steps related to the camera.
You can also call on the given Arlo Camera Phone Number in case you need any expert. We have a team of technicians who are 24*7 ready to help you with all Camera related issues.
Call them anytime you feel free…