Blink Camera Red Light means that there is something wrong with your internet connection. This is the reason why your Blink Camera Blinking Red light. Hence, you must fix the wifi connection.
In this guide, we are going to tell you all the steps that are required to fix the Blink camera flashing red issue. For more help related to the Blink security camera, dial the Blink Camera Customer Service Phone Number.
What Is The Meaning Of Blink Camera Red Light?
A number of reasons could be responsible for why Blink Camera Has Red Tint. We are going to tell you some of the main reasons below, have a look.
1. Check Your Internet Connection
The Blink Camera Red light means that your internet has stopped working. This is why you need to check the wifi and resolve the connection issues as soon as possible.
2. Blink Security Camera Setup
If you are doing the Blink Security Camera setup, red light on the blink camera will appear in the initial process. In just a few seconds, the red light will disappear and you will see the green light and blue light then.
Troubleshooting Steps When Blink Camera Blinking Red
If you have found that Blink Camera Connected but Not Working then check the internet connection, restart the router, check the batteries, and move the camera close to the router. Here are the steps with the help of which you can resolve the blinking red issue in your Blink camera.
1. Check the Wifi Connection
Blink Camera Red Light means that your device has not been connected to the available internet connection. So, you would need to contact your network service providers or jump to the next troubleshooting step.
2. Restart The Router
Restarting is one of the best ways to tackle technical issues like this. You just need to remove the power plug from the source and wait for 10-20 seconds. Then, reconnect the power cable and check if the router has started working or the Blink camera blinking red light.
3. Check the Batteries
You may have not inserted the batteries in the correct manner. Hence, remove the old damaged batteries and replace them with new ones.
4. Move The Camera Near The Router
You may have placed the base station from the router or security camera. This is the reason why Blink Camera Video Stopped Unexpectedly. So, minimize the distance between the base station and router to fix the issue.
5. Power Recycle The Blink Security Camera
If you have followed all the steps but are still facing the Blink Camera Red Light issue then power recycles the Blink camera. If you want to perform this step in a simple way then turn off the camera by removing the power plug and the batteries.
Now, wait for at least 10-30 seconds, and then reconnect all the wires again. Turn ON the camera and check if it has started recording or not.
6. Reset the Blink Camera
To reset the security camera, you would need to press the reset button with the help of a thin pin-like object. Press the button until your camera will not start again. After the camera reset process will be successful, check if the issue gets resolved or not.
Steps To Change the Network Of A Blink Security Camera
You can try to resolve the Blink Camera Red Light issue by change the network of a security camera.
- Open the Blink security camera application and click on the icon. Tap on the button, you will be directed to the pertinent information page.
- When the sync module screen will be opened, look for the option of “change wifi network”, and tap on it.
- When the next screen will be opened, a message will appear on the screen “before you begin, you will need”. You will get all the necessary things to change the module to new wi-fi.
- Then, you either have to scan the code with the help of your smartphone’s scanner or enter the serial number and tap on “continue”.
- After doing this, remove the power plug from the wall outlet. Now, you need to wait for 10-20 seconds. A green light will appear on the screen which will turn to flash blue. If there is no light, then rap on the reset button in order to resolve the Blink Camera Blinking Red problem.
- Select the network that belongs to you and enter the password.
To conclude this article, we would like to mention that a weak internet connection is responsible for the Blink Camera Red Light issue. In this guide, we have mentioned all the steps that are required to fix the red light issue. For more help, dial the given Blink Camera Customer Service Phone Number now. Our experts will help you to resolve all the security camera-related problems.