It can’t be said very clearly why your Blink Camera Not Working anything. The problem could be anything like the internet issue, wrong Blink Security Camera placement, or motion detection is being disabled.
You will be attracted to the Blink camera not just because of its sleek design, but also zero monthly fees, Alexa integration, data storage, etc. Apart from its affordable price and features, you may sometimes worry because of Blink Camera issues.
In this guide, we will discuss all the issues and the troubleshooting methods related to Blink Security Camera.
For an instant solution, you can call dial given helpline number. The team of technicians that we have will let you provide all the troubleshooting methods.
How To Fix When Blink Camera Not Working?
There could be several reasons why your Blink Camera Not Recording. For different issues, we have to try different troubleshooting methods. Let’s start from Blink Camera Offline.
How To Troubleshoot Blink Camera Offline Issue?
When you have found that your Blink camera is offline, several possible reasons could be faulty wifi, wrong Blink camera configuration, etc. Here is the complete troubleshooting guide for you.
1. Make Sure Your Wifi Is Working Properly
It could be possible that you have connected your security camera with a bad wi-fi network. This is the only reason why Blink Camera Not Working and stopped recording. Hence, you have to check your router first and if found everything fine then try the next troubleshooting method.
2. Check All The Cables Connected To The Router
All the cables that are connected to the router could be faulty or loosely connected. This could be the main reason behind Blink Camera Not Working. So, check all the cables properly and remove the faulty cable connection.
3. Move Your Blink Camera Near To The Router
When you are connected to any wireless network, the distance matters a lot. Sometimes, we used to place the device outside the wifi connectivity range. So, try to move your security camera a little close to the router and then check if the issue of Blink Camera Not Detecting Motion is resolved or not.
How To Fix When Blink Motion Detection Is Disabled?
If you have found that the motion detection of your security camera is being disabled, it could be possible that someone has turned it off from your app. If you are trying again and again and still your motion detection is being disabled then here are the settings for you.
- First, you need to open the Blink Home Monitor App. In case you haven’t downloaded the app yet then do it and now and login into the device with your id and password.
- When the app will be opened, open the camera settings.
- After doing so, check the slider below the Motion Detection, it should be turned ON.
- Once, you have found that the motion detection button is enabled, you need to arm your systems. Check your Blink Security Camera now. See if it is recording movements, sending your notifications, or not.
Soon, after you will have completed this process, you need to do your Blink Camera show notifications. To do the same, follow the steps that have been provided below:
- From the app, open the “settings”.
- Select, “notifications & system bar
- Select “Blink”.
- The slide of the show notifications should be turned ON.
Fix Blink Camera Not Working When Unforeseeable Error Is Lurking?
In case you have enabled the armed and allow all the notifications to troubleshoot Blink Camera Not Working and still the issue is not resolved, here are the steps:
- Sign-out from your Blink camera app and then log into the app again.
- Restart your smartphone.
- turn off the option of “do not disturb”. To do so, open the settings and then choose “sound”.
- Make sure that you have updated the application. Sign in to the application again.
- Uninstall the app and then reinstall it again from your play store or the app store. Don’t worry, you don’t need to set the settings again as they are now tied to your account.
Although the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips are enough to resolve any glitches. If you are still dealing with any kind of issue then try the below-given steps.
- Open the setting app and then open the option of “battery”.
- Below the “power” option, make sure that you have disabled the battery saver.
- Go to the option of batteries and then choose “tap batteries”.
- Choose the “Blink app” now.
- Make sure that you have chosen the option of “no restrictions are applied” and nor “battery saver”. It simply means that your Blink application can operate with no limitations.
How To Fix When Settings Are Incorrect?
Most of the time it could be possible that your Blink Camera Not Working is because of the sensitivity settings. Many times we end up with the wrong sensitivity settings and hence the issue evolved. To correct your sensitivity settings, here are the complete steps:
- First, you need to open the Blink app and then choose “camera Settings”.
- Scroll down to the section of “motion detection section”.
- Go to the “sensitivity slider”.
- With the help of a slider, adjust the setting according to you from low to high.
- When you will complete all the settings, tap on “save”.
If you will set the sensitivity of the camera to high, you will detect even a small object easily and get the notification. If you will set the sensitivity to low, even a person will not be detected. Try increasing the sensitivity until you will not start getting the notifications.
Two More Words…
In this guide, we have discussed all the possible reasons and the troubleshooting steps why your Blink Camera Not Working. We hope that you have tried the given steps and completely troubleshoot the issue.
If you have found that still, your Blink Camera Not Recording anything then you can dial the given helpline number. The team of dedicated technicians that we have will help you throughout the process.