Are you facing issues while using the link security camera? Is your Blink Camera Flashing Red? Ohh! That’s very sad.
In today’s time, security cameras have become a part of everyone’s life for the purpose of safety. Isn’t it?
If you are also the one whose Blink camera is blinking red light then this guide is just for you. We are going to mention all the troubleshooting methods needed to fix the red light error in different models of the Blink camera.
Why Is My Blink Camera Flashing Red?
If your Blink Camera Blinking Red it simply means that there is something wrong with your internet connection. This is the main reason why Blink Camera Not Recording anything. Hence, it is very necessary to verify whether your internet is working properly or not.
Let’s move further and try to fix the issue when Blink Camera Flashing Red.
How To Fix When Mini Blink Camera Blinking Red?
If your Blink camera flashing red light then you can try the below-given steps to fix the trouble.
- Check Your Internet Connectivity: If you have recently noticed that your Blink Camera Flashing red, it simply means that your internet connection has been lost. Hence, you will have to connect it to the available network connection so that it can be easily accessible via a mobile application.
- Blink Camera Setup: When you will do the Blink Mini setup, you will see the red light on your security camera. Wait for a while and this red light will turn to green and when the connection will be completed, it will change to blue.
- Reset Blink Camera: Even after waiting for a while, if you have noticed that the Blink Camera Not Working Red Light still appearing, reset it. You can easily reset the camera with the help of this object. Press the reset button until it will change to a blinking green/solid blue pattern.
How To Fix When Blink Camera Flashing Red On Indoor, Outdoor, XT, And XT2?
If your Blink Camera Not Recording and still flashing the red light then follow the below-given steps to fix the trouble.
- Check Your Internet Connection: If you have recently noticed that your Blink Camera Flashing red, it simply means that your internet connection has been lost. Hence, you will have to connect it to the available network connection so that it can be easily accessible via a mobile application.
- Red Light On Setup: While doing the Blink security camera setup, it is normal if you will see the red color light on the camera. After some time, this light will disappear and it means that your camera has been connected to the internet. If you have noticed that the Blink camera is still blinking red, it means that you would need to check your internet connection.
- Blink Camera Not Detecting Motion: Most of the time, when Blink Camera Not Detecting Motion, it is represented by the red color light. Hence, you need to fix why your camera is not picking up the motion.
- Replace The Batteries: Another reason why your Blink Camera Flashing Red could be related to damaged batteries. Hence, try to fix the problem by replacing the batteries with new ones.
- Reset The Camera: Even after trying all the steps if you have found that your Blink security camera is not working, you just need to perform a hard reset. Don’t know How to Reset Blink Camera System? Take a thin object and put it into the hole to press the button. Wait for a while until the process will be completed.
How To Fix When Blink Camera Not Recording?
We have given all the methods that are necessary to fix when Blink Camera Flashing Red light. Apart from that, if still, your Blink Camera Not Recording Clips then you can try the below-given methods.
- Move Security Camera Close To Sync Module: Try to fix the problem by moving the Blink security camera near to the sync module. To sync the Blink camera with the module, it is required to have 3 bars of signal strength. Most of the time, we used to place the router far from the sync module and end up facing the Blink Camera Offline issue.
- Power Recycle The Modem & Router: If you are confident that your security camera is close enough to Sync Module. In this condition, you have to perform a power recycle to your modem and router. To do so, unplug them for at least 30 seconds and then connect the device again. You can now check if the camera starts recording or still Blink Camera Flashing Red light.
- Power Recycle Blink Security Camera: If you have found that your internet is working perfectly but still Blink Camera Live View Not Working. In this condition, you will have to power recycle the camera by removing all the connected cables from it. After doing that, wait for a while and then reconnect them again.
- Connect Micro USB Adapter: When you will start applying all the methods one by one, you will get to know what is the main issue. If you have followed all the steps and still the issue is fixed then give your camera power via USB adapter. But, in this condition, you will have to remove the batteries from the camera. This is one of the effective ways to deal with certain Blink camera issues.
Still Blink Camera Flashing Red?
Even after trying all the steps, if you have found that still, your Blink Camera Flashing Red light. Don’t think much and dial the given helpline number now. You will be connected with our experts who will fix the issues like this in a short period of time. They have years of experience in this field. Hence, they will let you know all the reasons and the troubleshooting methods.