Is it hard for you to keep an eye on your premises because of the Arlo Offline issue? It may be possible that you have connected the camera with an improper network connection or there is an issue with the base station.
With the help of this guide, you will get to know all the reasons and their troubleshooting method.
Or else, call our experts now who are eagerly waiting for your call.
Possible Reasons Behind Arlo Offline
To fix the Arlo Camera Offline issue, first, you have to launch the Arlo app to examine the problem.
- In case your Arlo camera is feeding the video properly, it means that it is in online mode.
- If the error message pops up instead of feeding the video, it simply means that Arlo Won’t Connect To Wifi.
Let us tell you all the reasons that could be responsible for the Arlo Offline issue:
- Check the ethernet cable that is connected to the Arlo camera.
- Verify whether the power plug is in working mode or needs to be replaced.
- Check the firmware and router settings.
- Low internet connectivity
- Improper Arlo Base Station configuration
Quick Steps To Fix Arlo Offline Problem
1. Sync Your Arlo Camera
Most of the time, the Arlo Camera Offline issue occurs soon after you made any changes to the network.
Hence, you will have to sync the camera to the base station again.
To sync the base station, press the button on the Arlo camera and don’t release it until you will not see a blinking light.
After doing that so, restart the Arlo camera and check if it starts working.
2. Notice The LED Behaviour
The LED lights given on the Arlo camera say a lot about it, hence notice the behaviors properly. Hence, turn off the camera and remove the batteries inserted inside it.
- No LED light inside the Arlo camera means that either the batteries are damaged or not positioned correctly.
- Blue LED light means that your camera has been successfully synced with the base station.
- If the Arlo camera blinks just for one time, it means that you will have to register the device again.
3. Verify Your Internet Connection
Another reason behind the Arlo Offline issue could be an outdated internet connection. Hence, verify your network connection and contact your network service providers if found anything wrong.
4. Restart The Arlo Camera
Most of the time, a quick restarting is enough to fix the Arlo Camera Offline issue. Hence, restart the camera with the help of the steps given below.
- Turn off the camera and remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
- Make sure that your wall outlet is in working condition.
- Wait for a while and let your Arlo security camera turn off.
- Reconnect the cables to the camera and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the camera to check if it has started working again.
5. Check The Password Of Wifi
6. Move Arlo Security Camera Near The Router
If you have found that your internet is working properly yet Arlo Camera Going Offline. It may be possible that your security camera has been positioned far from the router.
Hence, move your Arlo a little closer to the router and fix the Arlo Offline issue.
7. Check The Batteries Inserted Inside Arlo Camera
The batteries that you have inserted inside the camera should not be damaged. Also, you have to check if the batteries are placed properly into the proper slot or not.
8. Reset The Base Station Of Arlo Camera
After trying all the methods if you have found that still your Arlo Camera is offline, reset the base station.
Doing this will reset all the settings to defaults. Hence, all of your Arlo camera issues will be resolved.
How To Connect Arlo Security Camera To Wifi?
You can easily connect Arlo Camera to wifi with the help of the steps mentioned below.
- First, you have to download the Arlo app to your smartphone. To do that, open the app store or the play store.
- Once the app will be installed properly, sign in to the app with the required credentials.
- Go to the “settings” and choose “my devices”.
- Select the Arlo camera that belongs to you.
- Go to the “devices screen” and click on “add a new device”.
- Choose your “Arlo camera” from here.
- Wait for a while and your security camera will detect the base station.
- You have successfully connected the Arlo camera to the wifi.
Arlo offline issue is the most common among security camera users. We have discussed all the reasons that could be responsible for why your camera is going offline again and again.
We are sure that if you will follow all the methods properly the issue will get fixed immediately. You can also take help from our experts who are eagerly waiting for your one call.
Call them anytime you want and ask them anything regarding the Arlo Security camera. They are experienced enough to fix any camera-related problems.