In today’s time, you can’t trust anyone and that is why a number of people start using the security cameras. From the time people started using security cameras, the crime rate decreased so much. You may find a number of manufacturers companies in the market that offer a variety of features for the cameras. But, above all the one whom we can trust upon is Arlo Cameras. In this Arlo Setup guide, we are going to tell you how to do the Arlo Camera Setup.
Hence, you just need to follow the instructions that we have given below. In the case, you will get stuck into any point, you can directly call our technicians who have years of experience.
How To Install Arlo Security Camera?
We are going to cover very simple DIY steps with the help of which you can easily do Arlo Camera Setup in a very little time. The steps that we are going to write below are applicable both for Arlo Base Station & pro.
We would like to suggest that while doing the Arlo Wireless Camera Installation process, don’t hassle for anything. First, read the steps very carefully and then apply it because a small mistake can ruin the whole process.
- Firstly, you have to open the box of the battery. To do so, hold and move the lock over here and there.
- At the backside you will find the battery, hence, slide the battery and lift the cover-up.
- Place the batteries of the camera inside the back and close it properly.
- After completing the above step, it’s time to put the camera a little closer to the base station to complete the Arlo account Setup.
- Let the camera be synced properly.
- In the case, you are having an Arlo base station device then put the camera near to it and then press the sync button for at least 2 seconds to complete Arlo Camera Setup.
- If you are having an Arlo Pro base station then to sync it to the device, you have to press the button given at the top of it for two seconds.
- When you will complete the above steps successfully the camera will start blinking green. In the case, it is not blinking then check again if you have inserted the battery correctly or call us.
- After you have completed the above steps, you now have to press the sync button for at least 2 seconds.
- When you perform the above step, you will see a blue LED light to start blinking on the camera. In case, you found blinking nothing then either repeat the process again or search on the web for Home Security Camera Installation Service Near Me.
- In the case, you will see the LED light but of amber color then it directly means that you have done something wrong and you have to repeat the process of Arlo Wireless Camera Installation again.
- If you have seen the green color LED light blinking on the camera that signifies that you completed the process successfully. Congratulations!!!
- For all the Arlo Cameras, you can follow the same steps as given above.
So now you have learned properly how to sync the camera and perform the Arlo Camera Setup Process completely. So, from the very next time, you don’t need to ask anyone for any camera setup related issues.
How To Connect Arlo Camera To Wifi?
After completing the process of Arlo Security Camera Setup, now it’s time to tell you how you can connect the Arlo camera to the wifi.
- First, you have to download the Arlo app to your smartphone or visit the Arlo site and log into it.
- Click on the option of “settings” and then tap to “My devices”.
- When you will follow this step, you will then see a list of cameras.
- Now, select the option of “Arlo Baby”.
- Click now on the “Device Setting” option.
- Now, choose the option of “wifi Settings”.
- From there you can see the name of your current wifi.
- Click on that and enter the password of your wifi to connect Arlo Camera.
- Tap Continue.
- In the case, you are using a mobile phone to connect to the network, your settings will be saved automatically, in case you are connecting via computer then you have saved your settings.
- On the Device Page, if you will see the button of the Renable Camera, then hold the sync button for at least 10 seconds.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes to complete the process.
- You have now successfully connected the Arlo camera to the wifi network.
Security Camera Installation Near Me…
Although, it’s almost impossible that you will fail to do the Arlo Camera Setup by following the above steps. Nut, if that would happen then you can take help from our technicians by calling them anytime you want.
They will not just tell you how to install Arlo Security Cameras but also solve other related issues like Arlo Won’t Connect To Wifi. Just one call and all of your issues will be resolved fully.