Are you worried because your Arlo Camera Not Connecting To Internet? We understand that without the internet connection your security camera will stop working.
Hence, you need to fix the network connection issue as soon as possible.
Actually, it’s a little tough to tell whether the issue occurs because of a network connection or there is something not right with the Arlo camera.
But, you don’t need to worry about it as we have found one of the best solutions for this.
In this guide, we are going to tell you why your Arlo Camera Offline.
So, read this article carefully and fix your Arlo security camera.
Why Is My Arlo Camera Not Connecting To Internet?
Several reasons could be responsible why your Arlo is not connecting to the internet. Until your camera will not be connected to the available internet, it will not record anything.
Some of the main causes why your Arlo Won’t Connect to WiFi are given as follows:
- Your internet is stopped working because you have made recent changes in your network connection.
- Make sure that the inserted batteries inside the camera are working properly.
- Arlo Camera Going Offline because of the distance between the router and base station.
- Any metal objects or ceiling exists between the router and the base station.
- The base station is not turned on.
- Make sure that the base station is synced with the Arlo camera.
How Do I Fix When An Arlo Camera Keeps Going Offline?
We are going to provide several troubleshooting methods via which you can easily fix the issue of why Arlo Camera Not Connecting to the Internet.
You just need to try all the solutions until your Arlo starts working again. Are you ready?
1. Resync Your Base Station Again
We have fixed several cases in which the Arlo Camera Offline issue occurs just because someone may recently make changes in the network connection.
You need to sync the base station of the Arlo camera to the router again. So, press the sync button given on the base station of the Arlo camera and then release it.
When you do this, the LED light given on the base station will blink for at least 10 seconds and then comes to normal condition.
2. Reinsert The Batteries Again
If you have resync the base station of the Arlo camera yet Arlo Camera Not Connecting to the router, reinsert the batteries and then notice the LED behavior.
Different LED light behavior has a different meaning that we are going to mention below:
- No LED light in the base station means that you have not inserted the batteries properly or else batteries need to be replaced with new ones.
- The blue LED light blinks rapidly on the base station, which means that the base station has been properly synced with the router.
- If the LED light on the camera will blink once only, it means you need to sync the base station again.
- If you have noticed that the LED light blinks amber, you need to replace the batteries with the new ones.
3. Check Your Network Connectivity
It may be possible that your internet connectivity is weak and this is the reason why Arlo Camera Offline.
- Make sure that you have not placed the base station of the Arlo camera far from the router. The minimum distance that you can place your Arlo camera is a maximum of 300 feet from the base station. If you will place the camera too far from the base station, the Arlo Camera Keeps Going Offline and online.
- You need to make sure that there is no wall between the Arlo base station and the security camera. Most of the time, the Arlo Camera Not Connecting to the internet because a thick wall of metal objects exists between the router and base station.
- It may also be possible that your router is facing wifi congestion and this is the reason why Arlo Camera Stopped Recording. Hence, you have to remove other connected devices from the router.
4. Check The Status Of Base Station
- The green LED light on your base station means that the base station of the camera is connected to the Arlo successfully.
- In the case of LED amber light, the base station has not been connected to the camera. Hence, you need to check the internet or in the case of LAN cable check if the cable is connected properly with the base station or not.
5. Check The Last Recording Of The Camera
To ensure whether your camera is recording or not you need to check the last recording footage.
If you found that for a long time your camera hasn’t recorded anything yet, it means Arlo is not synced with the base station yet.
We have told you everything related to why do Arlo cameras go offline.
At the end of this article it can be said that if your Arlo Camera Not Connecting to the internet, you may need to check the base station or the router.
In this guide, we have explained all the methods that are needed to fix the problem. Hence, follow all the given steps wisely.
In case you have any question regarding the Arlo question then dial given Arlo Helpline Number and our experts will fix the trouble.
So, don’t think much and dial the helpline number now.