There are a number of questions that may be evolving in your head related to Arlo Base Station. You may be thinking about how to do Arlo Base Station Setup, how to connect Arlo Hub to wifi, how to fix Base Station Offline issues, etc.
This guide will explain all the troubleshooting methods for different concerns of the Base Station of the Arlo camera.
If you need immediate help then do call on the given helpline number now. Our team of experts will be in touch with you to fix the problem in a short period of time.
How To Setup Arlo Base Station?
If you are doing the Arlo Hub set up for the first time then here are the steps that you can follow.
To do the Arlo Setup, follow the steps given below:
- Unbox the Arlo security camera carefully.
- Connect the Arlo Hub with the DC power adapter that has come along with the box.
- Now, you will have to connect the LAN cable to the Base Station LAN port to get internet connectivity.
- If there is an On/Off power button on the base station, press it to turn On the device.
- Before adding it to the Arlo account, make sure that the power Led and Internet Led is solid green.
How To Add Arlo Base Station To Arlo Account?
To complete the Arlo Camera Setup, now you will have to add the base station to the account. To do so, follow the steps given below.
An Arlo account will help you to manage all the base stations from a single place.
- First, Download Arlo App from the play store or the app store.
- In case you want to download the Arlo app on your computer then visit the Arlo official site. If you are a new user then you first have to create an account first.
- Open the app and then enter the credentials to log into it.
- On whichever device you are using the app, it should have a good speed of internet connection.
- Go to the “Devices” option and tap on “Add new device” so as to add Arlo Base Station.
- Wait for a while and your Arlo camera will be listed in Arlo devices. Here you can also check other base stations that you have an installation at different locations.
How To Connect Arlo Camera To Base Station?
It’s time to connect the Arlo security camera to the base station. We are going to mention some steps that you can follow:
- Take the camera out the camera from the box and then remove the battery cover. Insert the Arlo Camera Batteries and close the battery door properly. Before proceeding further, make sure that you have placed the batteries correctly.
- Bring the security camera near the Base Station.
- On the camera, there is a sync button. You just need to press the button for at least two seconds and then release it.
- Now, see the sync light on the base station and wait until it will not turn green.
- Press the sync button again for at least two seconds and release it.
- When the sync process will get started, the blue Led light will start blinking. When this light will start blinking fast, it is the confirmation for the sync process.
How To Connect Arlo Camera to WiFi?
If you wish to connect the Arlo Base Station to the internet, you can follow the below-given steps for the same.
- First, you would need to connect the base station of the Arlo camera with the help of an Ethernet cable.
Information: It is necessary to connect the base station with the router before you turn ON the power. If you will power On the base station before connecting it to the router, the base station may not be connected to the router.
- Connect the power adapter to the base station and then connect it to the electrical outlet.
- Press the On/Off button to turn On the base station on the Arlo camera.
- Wait until the Led light on the base station will turn green. In case you are having a single Led base station, wait until the light will turn blue.
- You have successfully Connect Arlo Camera To Wifi.
How To Fix When Arlo App Unable To Discover Arlo Base Station?
If you have found that your Arlo app is not able to discover any of your base stations. In this case, do follow the steps that have been mentioned below:
- First, turn off the Base Station and remove the ethernet cable connected to it.
- Now, you will have to start the installation process again but make sure that you have turned On the base station to the router.
- If you have found that still, Arlo is not able to discover the Arlo Smart Hub, check the Led color on the base station:
- If you have found that the internet LED doesn’t have any lights after a while, it means that the base station has failed to connect to the internet. Remove the ethernet cables from both ends and connect them again to fix Arlo Won’t Connect to WiFi.
- If the internet LED lights solid amber, it simply means that the Base Station is connected to the router. The router should be powered On and connected to the available internet connection.
- In case the internet LED light turns green, you would need to Reset the Arlo Smart Hub.
- After completing the troubleshooting steps, the Arlo Base Station Offline issue will be fixed.
We have explained all the steps to set up the Arlo Base Station with the Arlo app. In addition to that, we have also mentioned all the steps to troubleshoot the issue with the base station. Apart from this, if you need any kind of help then you have to dial the given helpline number now. Our experts will handle the call and deal with the issue.