If you have found that Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to WiFi then you must check all the cable connections. Make sure that your router is working properly. Then, unplug the router and modem and turn them ON again. Restarting is a simple yet effective method to resolve glitches, try it on.
A number of reasons could be responsible for why Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to the network. In this guide, we are going to discuss all the reasons and the troubleshooting methods to fix the problem.
For more help, you can dial the given toll-free Amcrest Phone Number. Our professionals will help you to fix the problem.
Why is Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to WiFi?
We are going to mention the list of reasons that could be responsible for why Amcrest Camera Not Recording Motion and not connecting to wifi.
- It could be possible that your wifi is not strong enough. Or else, you have placed the router too far from the router.
- The Amcrest security camera doesn’t have enough power. Let us tell you that the WiFi cameras used to use more power than any other IP security camera.
- A loose antenna could be responsible for why your Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to WiFi. So, tight the antennas properly and point them properly towards the router.
- You may have entered the wrong WiFi password to connect your Amcrest camera to wifi.
- It may be possible that your security camera is connected to a different network, an unknown one.
- You may have set the wrong IP address on your Amcrest security camera.
- You may need to replace the router with the new one.
- Outdated firmware of the security camera.
- Faulty internet connection.
- Some other devices are creating interference.
No matter what is the main reason that is responsible for the Amcrest Offline issue. We are going to let you know some troubleshooting methods to fix the problem.
How To Fix When Amcreast Won’t Connect to Wifi?
If you have found that your security camera is not connecting to the internet follow these troubleshooting steps. We would like to inform you that a good speed internet connection is a must to have.
- Make Sure Amcrest Camera Has Sufficient Power: You need to check whether your camera is connected to the right power source or not. Connect all the cables properly and replace the one that gets damaged.
- Check the Wifi Password: Several times, while doing the Amcrest Camera Setup, people used to enter the wrong wifi password. This could be one of the main reasons why Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to WiFi. Hence, delete the old wrong password and update it with the new one.
- Adjust the Antenna Of the Amcrest Camera: Antennas should be connected and tightened well. The antennas should be pointed in the direction in which your Wi-Fi router is located.
- Restart the Security Camera: This is one of the best troubleshooting methods that can resolve any technical glitch easily. To fix the offline issues in your Amcrest, turn it off and remove all the cables connected to it. Reconnect all the cables after a while and check if the issue gets fixed or not.
- Restart the Router: After restarting the security camera, if the issue is still not fixed then restart the router. You can easily restart the router by removing all the cable connections. Wait for a while and then reconnect the power cables again.
Advanced Amcrest Troubleshooting
- Check the Wifi Signal: In the very first place, it is a must to install the Amcrest camera within the wifi range. If you place it somewhere far from the router then you will end up facing connection issues. So, minimize the distance between the Amcrest and router. Check the wifi signals, if you see single or double, it means that the camera is placed far from the router.
- Avoid Wifi Congestion: It could be possible that you have connected too many devices to the single wifi network. This will make the speed of the internet slow and congested. Hence, you have to remove all the other devices from your wifi. More likely the router with 2.4 GHz frequencies tends to face the congestion issue more.
- Check the Firewall of the router: the firewall of the camera doesn’t allow Amcrest to connect to the available internet connection. Hence, adjust the setting of the firewall if your Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to WiFi.
- Check the IP Address Of the Amcrest Camera: It happens most of the time, when you set up the security camera with a cable connection and then disconnect it after some time, the camera self assigns another IP address that doesn’t match with your network.
- Update the Firmware: Most wireless IP cameras are served with unstable firmware. Hence, update the firmware of the router to the latest version. To update the firmware, visit the official website of Amcrest and complete the download by following the on-screen instructions.
- Reset the Amcrest Security Camera: After applying all the steps if still your Amcrest Camera Not Recording then reset it to the factory defaults. This will delete all the saved settings.
This article can be concluded on the point that a number of factors could be responsible for the issue. we have told you why your Amcrest Camera Not Connecting to WiFi. We have also mentioned all the troubleshooting methods too. For more help, dial the given toll-free Amcrest Customer Service number now. We have a team of professionals who will help you to resolve any Amcrest related problems.